2021 Price List
◇ All prices per site based on 2 adults and 2 children under 13.
◇ Additional Guests will be charged $5.00 per night.
◇ RVs and TRAILERS - 45 foot maximum - 4 people per site.
◇ Larger at managers discretion.
◇ Our 2021 Season, May 1st - Oct 12th.
◇ Seasonal Rate Full Hookup: Sites - $2900.00 Includes WiFi. Electric extra
SEASONAL APPLICATION FORM
◇ Monthly Rate full hookup: $1300.00 Includes WiFi & Electric
◇ Weekly Rate Full hookup: $335.00 Includes WiFi & Electric
◇ Daily Rate full hookup: $50 Includes WiFi & Electric
◇ Tents & Drycamping – Daily – Lawn Area (dry), $40.00 Includes WiFi
◇ Holiday Rates (3 night Minimum) $60.00 night
Memorial Day - 5/29/21-5/31/21
July 4th - 7/2/21-7/4/21
Labor Day- 9/4/21-9/6/21
DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY APPLICATION FORM
For More Information please contact us at (716) 751-9375
Rules for your Safety & Comfort
1. Check out time is 11:00am
2. Check in time is 3:00 pm/After hour check in should be prearranged with manager.
3. Please have all your visitors register at the office. Fees apply for overnight guests.
4. Two cars per campsite; your visitors must park up front.
5. No persons under 18 years of age are permitted, unless accompanied by an adult.
6. No dirt bikes or ATV’s
7. No swimming in Lake Ontario
8. No tents allowed on RV sites. Tent sites available.
9. Quiet Time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
10. No illegal substances anywhere on premises.
11. Speed Limit – 5 mph
12. Camp Fires in designated areas. One picnic table per site is permitted.
13. Pets – All pet owners are responsible to clean up after their own.
14. Pets-Must be leashed. No longer than 8 foot at all times and at the other end of the leash must be the adult.
15. Place all trash in dumpster, located on the right as you are exiting the camp.
16. Adding of decks and awnings must be preapproved.
18. Campers creating disturbances and uncooperative will be asked to leave by the managers with no refund.
Rates & Rules for Golf Carts
$50 / Day ◇ $250 / Week ◇ $750 / Month ◇ $1500 / Season
1. One Per Family.
2. Must be 18 to drive.
3. Park in designated areas only.
4. No more than 4 to a cart.
5. No more than 1 pet on a cart.
6. Pets are not allowed to run alongside running carts.
7. Stay away from unlevel areas.
8. Do not leave cart unattended with key in ignition.
9. Engage parking brake when not moving.
10. No drinking & driving.
11. Reckless driving will not be tolerated.
12. Customer is responsible for any and all damage.
Daisy Barn Campground
3101 West Lake Rd., PO Box 827
Wilson, NY 14172